You can reorder questions, pages, and even move questions between pages using the reordering feature.
- From the Question Editor tab of any survey with at least two questions or two pages, click Reordering.
- You will then see all pages and all questions within those pages.
- You can move a question by dragging the question using the drag icon.
- The blue bar indicates that you can move the question to that location. You can also drag a question from one page to another.
- Similar to moving questions, drag a page using the drag icon. All of the questions will fold inside the page to make it easier to see what you are moving.
- The blue bar indicates that you can move the page to that location.
IMPORTANT: Moving a page will change your question numbering. If you have any survey branching rules, you may need to update those as well.